The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You have joined the technicalities.

I am sorry Waifu.

I can't join you.

Wait, Maybe.....maybe it doesn't have to be technicalities. Just hot, sweaty, tight leather....(I feel like the more we do this the closer a mod is getting to close this thread, and I can't have that. If there's going to be someone who's gonna close this thread for good it'd better be me.)

Wait, Maybe.....maybe it doesn't have to be technicalities. Just hot, sweaty, tight leather....(I feel like the more we do this the closer a mod is getting to close this thread, and I can't have that. If there's going to be someone who's gonna close this thread for good it'd better be me.)

I'm okay with this.

Wait wut, you actually will?! This has not come to plan, I needed you off my side so you can help me escape by "kidnapping" me so Stalker Lotus would still think I'm on her side.

-facepalm-

I'll still kidnap you if that is what you wish.

Nu.

Dr iz nu escpe.

Stalker Lotus is forever.

I'll still kidnap you if that is what you wish.

Too late, Stalker Lotus has me subdued in her dungeon. All you can do now...is hear my screams and cries. It was nice knowing you all...especially you Uterus. I've met a lot of Uteruses in my life but you are probably the best uterus I've ever met.

Too late, Stalker Lotus has me subdued in her dungeon. All you can do now...is hear my screams and cries. It was nice knowing you all...especially you Uterus. I've met a lot of Uteruses in my life but you are probably the best uterus I've ever met.

I'll join you if she lets me ;~;

I'll join you if she lets me ;~;

You don't have to. *heavy breathing* She let me go, and she was just about to do the "thing". She let me go just after seeing what was under my Warframe. Kaiczar knows what I'm talking about since he did see me without my suit while I was in the dojo through a hidden camera. Edited by TheVerdict

You don't have to. *heavy breathing* She let me go, and she was just about to do the "thing". She let me go just after seeing what was under my Warframe. Kaiczar knows since he watching me through a camera in the dojo.

o oki.

does tht meen we r waifus again?