The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Peace is a dream we have been chasing for a long time...

Says the guy who comes from a faction that BLOWS UP IT'S OWN TRADE PORTS TO TAKE OUT A FLEET!

To be honest, that is quite a devious strategy in Sins of a Solar Empire. Get an Argonev, upgrade it to the point where no-one would think you'd put a Self-Destruct button on there, then when the fleet is in range...SMASH IT WITH A HAMMA!

Or, to save on postage, just sent in a fleet of your own and then SMASH IT WITH SEVERAL RAILGUN ROUNDS TO THE FACE!

so you rig it to destroy itself in the face of the enemy.

wctDwfO.jpg

Aeon66 X RavenousPartyLibrarian.

cannot comply, always lonewolf, only company is my passion for electronics and liquor Edited by Aeon66

So sad me VWraiths can't get Striking/Stinging Truth.

But since I've gotten me laptop repaired I'm excited to work for Suda on principle alone.

Anyone wanna sell me the two Ember mods? I &!$$ed the Veil off obviously and don't plan on working on Meridian until after I bump up the Arbiters.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

I like Kaic cake.

COMING UP NEXT, ON THE GREAT WAIFU WARS:

I am Snydrex, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a skrub not entitled to the dignity of his keyboard? 'No!' says Uterious, 'It belongs to mai waifu.' 'No!' says Noamuth, 'It belongs to my hectocotylus.' 'I don't care.' says TheErebus, 'but your sanity. GIVE ME IT.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Off-topic, a place where TheVerdict would not fear the sam, where the Kaiczar would not be bound by petty adultery, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the dignity of your keyboard, Off-topic can become your GRAVE as well.

Has anybody managed to find Ruinous Extension yet?

You have no idea how many Jackals I've killed for it.

My Synoid Gammacor has one empty mod slot that needs fillin'!

And it must be filled with Ruinous Extension.

nope, guess jackal needs to suffer more

COMING UP NEXT, ON THE GREAT WAIFU WARS:

I am Snydrex, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a skrub not entitled to the dignity of his keyboard? 'No!' says Uterious, 'It belongs to mai waifu.' 'No!' says Noamuth, 'It belongs to my hectocotylus.' 'I don't care.' says TheErebus, 'but your sanity. GIVE ME IT.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Off-topic, a place where TheVerdict would not fear the sam, where the Kaiczar would not be bound by petty adultery, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the dignity of your keyboard, Off-topic can become your GRAVE as well.

Oh boy, Bioshock 1 references.

Ok, I know some people like the Steel Meridian boss but I just saw a thread titled "I'm 60K Rep from getting into the Steel Meridian chick's pants"

I'm just sitting here being disoriented by the title and then I think "This sounds like something one of the guys from LPW would say."