The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Hard to tell if that's sarcasm, due to the Courier font.

Or is it Courier New? Because I hear Courier New has an alarming tendency to get shot in the head, then go on a nation-wide walk to find the guy who shot it, then kill them.

Hmm? This is Lucida console. And no, If I really wanted to be sarcastic with you...

I would've typed in THIS font.

*grabs you by your collar, or collarbone if you don't have one*

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME IN MY MOMENT OF GRIEF? MY CAKE GOT MARRIED TO THAT LOWBORN PANCAKE FROM FETTUCCINE! WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A LETTER OF FAREWELL!

OH MY POOR CHOCOLATE-VANILLA SWIRL CAKE! *bursts into more tears*

No.

It's still Kaic.

Kaic replaced any and all type of the word Cake and Caik with Kaic.

Whoop. Close one. You should be more careful when playing god in this realm, no?

I do not play god. Playing god is a dangerous and risky business.

If you play god, or are in fact a god, the best thing to do is leave and let everything screw itself up. Get involved, everything you create will get lazy and reliant on you, so when you inevitably get bored, they wouldn't have a clue what to do.

In short: if you are a god, make yourself endless and immortal, ensure that existence itself is endless and immortal and then go around the universe and have fun.

The thing I don't like about this realm is that it's malleable. Anyone can alter it with ease. There doesn't seem to be one true "God" here.

I do not play god. Playing god is a dangerous and risky business.
If you play god, or are in fact a god, the best thing to do is leave and let everything screw itself up. Get involved, everything you create will get lazy and reliant on you, so when you inevitably get bored, they wouldn't have a clue what to do.

In short: if you are a god, make yourself endless and immortal, ensure that existence itself is endless and immortal and then go around the universe and have fun.

Ahh, but that's not a problem if there's no "everything" TO screw up, no?

Edited by Snydrex

The thing I don't like about this realm is that it's malleable. Anyone can alter it with ease. There doesn't seem to be one true "God" here.

(some quoted stuff. Ignore this, this is added in post)

Ahh, but that's not a problem if there's no "everything" TO screw up, no?

If there is no everything TO screw up, what will you screw up?

Rocks make very, VERY bad *ahem* partners. And subatomic particles are worse. You eventually end up creating existence from boredom, or re-creating it. So due to the need for entropy and chaos, there will always be an everything, because gods get bored easily.

Rocks make very, VERY bad *ahem* partners. And subatomic particles are worse. You eventually end up creating existence from boredom, or re-creating it. So due to the need for entropy and chaos, there will always be an everything, because gods get bored easily.

There is a compromise, you know. It might not solve boredom, but hey, that's why you enter the worlds that others concieve, right?

tumblr_mcblmbdseM1rq9lj0.gif

That's deep breh.

There is a compromise, you know. It might not solve boredom, but hey, that's why you enter the worlds that others concieve, right?

And be made whimsy to gods of other planes? I think not. I prefer to keep my immortality to myself and not be de-sued by some fed-up host.

tumblr_mcblmbdseM1rq9lj0.gif

That's deep breh.

It's about as deep as a sun-bleached rock pool.

And be made whimsy to gods of other planes? I think not. I prefer to keep my immortality to myself and not be de-sued by some fed-up host.

That's the fun part, though. If, hypothetically, I was the deity of somewhere, I'd see vulnerability and action, as well as insanity and indecisiveness, as entertainment. After all, I'm a god! Can't be hurt, creation and destruction of whatever I want, and seeing all would be my forte, so to speak. Doing that for thousands of years would leave me jaded, and curious about how things were going on beyond me. I would want to be powerless. I would long for the experience that made my creations react in the ways they did.

Of course, there's one theory. If one experiences all that is to be experienced, and sees all that needs to be seen, then the only thing one would have left, as a subject of longing, would be nonexistance.

EDIT: This is all under the obvious assumption that gods can have very mortal mindsets.

Edited by Snydrex

My memes had no effect. No matter...

4gkPf.gif

chunk-sloth-illustration.jpg

Rawr...

Stuffed-toys-out-of-the-ordinary-8.jpg

most-disturbing-photoshopped-images-25.j

creepy-baby-mask.jpg

And this, friends, is why I enjoy Last post wins. One moment, we could be delving into deep philosophical thought. and in the next, this could happen. Months, maybe YEARS, of entertainment outta this!