The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I have a cold and I do sneezies. 

Will you tell me a story to make it better?

Well, my sympathies. And why not?

There was once a kitten. It was fuzzy and knew it. It had a warm glow to it wherever it went. It liked to curl around scratching posts like a small, furry winch. But, it also loved eating small, shiny things. One day, because of that unfortunate habit, it got sick.

At the vets', the kitten, mewing pathetically, was positioned under the x-ray. The people who revered the adorable creature gathered around. And what they found was astounding.

It was a key. Glowing and luminous. Slightly translucent, warmly pulsing in citruslike colors, with an old 18th-century design. And the most confusing thing was, as they looked at it, the kitten stopped mewing.

Suddenly, the kitten floated upward, shining brightly. The outline of the key was now visible on its' tiny, furry belly. The kitten's eyes, aglow with curiosity, trained upward. And it flew. Then forever was it known as Mr. Buttons, the kitten deity.

The moral of the story is, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Or something. Now get some rest, and maybe some tea. That goes for everyone here.

I have a cold and I do sneezies. 

Will you tell me a story to make it better?

There was once a guy called Tiffunik. He had hairy armpits and a hairy sister, both of which which attached to buttcheeks. One day, he made a million dollars. 

The. End...