The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Oh...

*scratches head*

Sounds like quite a situation...

Mhm.

When I asked her who she was, she said that she was my key to seeing you again...  Now, our relationship was kept a very well guarded secret, and my clan would have assumed the disruption of this ceremony to be my doing, so what  choice did I have but to follow along?  She also said that my role in the grand scheme of things was to help her make you happy, Utr...  Little did I know that this meant replacing her if she died, or left you for...

I'm sorry, forget I said what I did.

Anyway, does what I said about being insurance again make more sense now?

Monmusu deserves a second season.

Whew...

I thought we were getting shutdown, that was terrifying...

Edited by Elizabeth-chan

Mhm.

When I asked her who she was, she said that she was my key to seeing you again...  Now, our relationship was kept a very well guarded secret, and my clan would have assumed the disruption of this ceremony to be my doing, so what  choice did I have but to follow along?  She also said that my role in the grand scheme of things was to help her make you happy, Utr...  Little did I know that this meant replacing her if she died, or left you for...

Not really...

Mhm.

*Hangs her head*

Beth.. I'm sorry..

II agree.

With more boobs.

Oh boy! ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Not really...

The first time, I was insurance that peace would reign between the two clans. This time, I am insurance for if Liz dies, or...

Other circumstances get in the way...

*Hangs her head*

Beth.. I'm sorry..

Don't worry about it, I'm done crying over it.

Though, this does raise one pertinent question...

*Wipes her face*

What is that?

Thank you for that.

It makes me wonder how many times Liz ran through this scenario to prepare all of this so well...

There ain't a limit to how many times she can retry, seeing how the number of parallel universes is infinite, based off what I saw whilst accompanying her on our mutual quest to find Utr again...

Thank you for that.

It makes me wonder how many times Liz ran through this scenario to prepare all of this so well...

There ain't a limit to how many times she can retry, seeing how the number of parallel universes is infinite, based off what I saw whilst accompanying her on our mutual quest to find Utr again...

Huh...

I guess that is a good question...

The BDs are completely uncensored. Though honestly you really ought to just pick up the Manga. I've been a reader since it started. It's among my favorite ones. I share Crabman's sense of humor I guess.

Wait which manga?

tDkWMFX.png

Edited by TheSpookyGhost