Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nano Spores Leader Boards [Updated 8/21/13]

x2ag3nt

Forget the kill count - I wanna be the Tenno with the biggest hoard of nano spores.

Post how many nano spores you have. Whoever has the most wins.

-- Winner: Keitaron - 999999
-- First Loser: Alohoe - 898768
-- Second Loser: daKing1g - 684411

SPORE HOARD OF FAME

- FrozenFate

-

-

-

-

-

*Post a screenshot of your hoard to get your name on the board.

*The board will be updated every three days, do not ask for an update.
*If I miss your post, send me a PM.

Edited by x2ag3nt

' -' I have nothing to do so i'll check mine right now.

I want my alias in the first loser XD until nobody appear. I think this topic should be in the off-topic ' -' i don't see too much to discusse here.

Edited by Probta16

I'm going to update this pretty frequently and give some leeway on the screenshots at first, but after a few days no quarter will be given and I will update less frequently. Screenshots or it didn't happen.

This is serious business. If you want to win the prize you have to post proof.

Dont think ill get that much any time soon but i was wonder what the prize would be?

It's too complicated to explain on the forums - I'm having a team of lawyers draft a set of rules that will be posted on a website that I am going to register in the very near future. Needless to say it will be epic. Get to work collecting nano spores if you hope to have a chance at winning. They can be collected in the Eris system.

It's too complicated to explain on the forums - I'm having a team of lawyers draft a set of rules that will be posted on a website that I am going to register in the very near future. Needless to say it will be epic. Get to work collecting nano spores if you hope to have a chance at winning. They can be collected in the Eris system.

Things just got serious.

Also x2ag3nt, how the hell did you spend 3,000 platinum already?

Bought... things. I don't know. Haha.

Edit: Slots, catalysts, reactors. I've kind of pre-invested in inventory slots, I've got every weapon except for the dark sword and the MK1-Braton, every frame, and ~20 weapon slots free, ~10 frame slots free.

I figure I will be building lots of awesome things with my spores so I need the room.

Edited by x2ag3nt

• 5 months later...