Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Support System is kind of useless (got wrong Reward)

xMarvin732

I had a case where a week ago on the 7th July, there was a huge lag with the Server and i lost my Wukong Prime blueprint because of that lag in Reward Selection, i was the only one from the team who got the wrong item even though i choosed the Blueprint for Wukong Prime, I got akbolto prime link instead.

Then i decided to report it to the support almost immediately after getting out of the mission as "Missing Equipment or Inventory" and added the 4 Screenshots that showed that i selected the wukong prime blueprint and that the countdown for the reward selection was gone but all i get is this response from the Support:

• Hello xMarvin732,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, however, we do not collect bug reports via support ticket. We ask that you post bugs to the appropriate section on the Warframe Bug Reporting subforums located at the link below.

Warframe PC Bug Forums

These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers responsible for fixing specific issues.

the problem is, that even after a week, there wasn't even a respond to my thread so i feel disappointed with this Support system which gives us the response to report this but then we get redirected to the Forums instead.