Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Daily - Air it Out

ArtyW

Dear DE

Your latest daily mission does allow for 3 days of time to complete, but you may have forgotten that the research in the Tenno Dojo for the Landing Craft Foundry also take 3 days to complete.

Please consider the oversight that this particular mission is uncompleteable by the random chance that some people never joined a clan or ever researched air support charges as part of their playstyle. I would rather not leave my clan to take it from someone else, as I am the owner of mine (And for some, they are the only person in theirs, which would destroy all of the work they have done)

(I am not looking for solutions such as "Leave and join another one temporarily", because I can farm plat to buy it from market,
this is just a suggestion to not unnecessarily lock some players out of the mission.)

26 minutes ago, RylenWolf said:

Please consider the oversight that this particular mission is uncompleteable by the random chance that some people never joined a clan or ever researched air support charges as part of their playstyle.

This is not an oversight. There are other missions that are impossible for people to do under certain conditions. This is just one of those challenges. 

19 hours ago, (PS4)Sofa-kingdope said:

It's 1000 rep? My dude we get way more the enough rep to complete the entire Act and then some for Emissary Creds. Missing this is not that big a deal.

I mean, if you're like me and want to do all the missions to maximize rep gain, being locked out of 1,000 is kinda annoying. Not to mention you can't catch up on daily challenges, so it effectively locks a large portion of the player base out of 1k standing, which is a tenth of a rank. Not to mention the prestige system in nightwave, which allows you to acquire creds if you get more than the necessary 300,000 standing during the time of nightwave.

Edited by (NSW)Jarb