The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Destroyed controls?

(XBOX)q4c414ap

Ok, so! Logged into Warframe today, Sunday, July 14th, and I cannot double jump or bullet jump. I have an a standard Xbox controller with no modifications to any controls at all. When I try to bullet jump the game immediately puts me into a double jump, skipping the first but gives the highth of two jumps. Two clarify when I hold LB and jump it jets me to the previously stated highth. I try to double jump but it doesn't register at all and only jumps once. I can however double jump after a wall run. Also, when I try to select a Warframe ability using the dpad it skips to a different one and when I use LB and RB as well as the d pad to go through menus it skips over tabs, no matter what. I have restarted the game and flipped through every menu to look if settings are jacked but none are. I have not reinstalled the game but if no one anywhere has any clue as to how to fix this then I'll try that. Please for the love of my non existent God assist asap.

On 2019-07-14 at 10:59 AM, (XB1)q4c414ap said:

Ok, so! Logged into Warframe today, Sunday, July 14th, and I cannot double jump or bullet jump. I have an a standard Xbox controller with no modifications to any controls at all. When I try to bullet jump the game immediately puts me into a double jump, skipping the first but gives the highth of two jumps. Two clarify when I hold LB and jump it jets me to the previously stated highth. I try to double jump but it doesn't register at all and only jumps once. I can however double jump after a wall run. Also, when I try to select a Warframe ability using the dpad it skips to a different one and when I use LB and RB as well as the d pad to go through menus it skips over tabs, no matter what. I have restarted the game and flipped through every menu to look if settings are jacked but none are. I have not reinstalled the game but if no one anywhere has any clue as to how to fix this then I'll try that. Please for the love of my non existent God assist asap.

I'm having the same issues. In addition I can not hack terminals without using a cipher.