Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Would Have Prefered New Clan Weapons To Get Buffed Instead Of Made Cheaper?

KriLL3

If you buff clantech(which is already good enough) even more then you will get 4 viable weapons in game.

Dont want to use ichors, well youre screwed cause ichors will be best

Dont want to use embolist or acrid, well youre screwed cause theyre best

Thinking about using soma or braton or supra or anything else?? Are you $&*&*#(%&?? Synapse will be better.

So at some point you wont be able to go to void or golem cause you arent prepared for void with ur bottom tier weapons, go get urself a clan and synapse.

If thats what you really want, fine, i see no point in arguing.

Edited by Davoodoo

If you buff clantech(which is already good enough) even more then you will get 4 viable weapons in game.

Dont want to use ichors, well youre screwed cause ichors will be best

Dont want to use embolist or acrid, well youre screwed cause theyre best

Thinking about using soma or braton or supra or anything else?? Are you $&*&*#(%&?? Synapse will be better.

So at some point you wont be able to go to void or golem cause you arent prepared for void with ur bottom tier weapons, go get urself a clan and synapse.

If thats what you really want, fine, i see no point in arguing.

DE finally makes a non clan weapon in the good zone and people are qqing till it will be on a braton's level. Synapses could be 4x times as strong as acrid and I doubt a 1/10 of the people whining about the Soma would be complaining.

If DE nerfs soma and doesn't take a hack saw to all the clan weapons in the same nerf it wouldn't be fair balance.

If you don't have the time, then simply join a clan, grab the BPs, and leave if clans turn you off so much. 

Oh ya cause I didn't contribute several thousand plastids, samples and other rare resources just to grab a bp then leave the clan on top of contributing thousands of all sorts of resources for all of our cosmetic items, what on Earth was I thinking joining a clan in the dojo's infancy since U.8 and putting all my surplus resources to good use?

Tech weapons are a bonus. But what kinda bonus is that when the Soma is doing everything the tech weapons could be doing?

Edited by __Kanade__