Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is 428968124 damage normal?!

Shiaf

16 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

But that would be time spent, not time left.

No... when you deposit points, it increases the amount of time you have left. The amount of points(660) and the amount of time left indicates that they have continued instead of leaving which further indicates that he is on his 7th round. iirc, the timer bleeds over to the next round, which is something that should have been fixed a LONG time ago. But 400million damage... That's insanely broken.

2 hours ago, ThumpumGood said:

No... when you deposit points, it increases the amount of time you have left. The amount of points(660) and the amount of time left indicates that they have continued instead of leaving which further indicates that he is on his 7th round. iirc, the timer bleeds over to the next round, which is something that should have been fixed a LONG time ago.

Hmm ok. I guess I just haven't stayed long enough or didn't pay attention in later rounds.

never mind my Index explanation,

I looked around the wiki and reddit and I find a few other instances of this situation.  Some people are saying that in High Index, it is related to the amount of time you are alive.  (e.g. if you are alive for 30 minutes, you could be hitting the enemies for 15-20k, then you die, you would be hitting for 6k.)

Getting back to the damage, some people have speculated that there is a damage value that may be overflow/underflowing and causing these ridiculously high damage numbers.

Edited by PsychoBit
somehow posted 3 hours after the fact...(and spelling)

enemy lvl was something around 488 when i finished ; and highest  damage number something around 1,200,000,000 🤨🤔 (and i could not even kill em with Godly Gram riven)

Edited by Shiaf