Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Melee Stance Combos Broken

(XBOX)PlatinumTimbit

Anyone else experiencing broken stance combos?

I have a stance combo for my galatine that changed to "LS+B"(left stick click + B), but no matter how i try to do it, i cannot get the combo to trigger.

Is there some sort of way to fix this? or is the stance mod it displaying the wrong button to combo with? Or is it currently just plain broken until they fix it?

Tempo Royale. the one that requires LS+B to work. no matter how i time pressing LS with B, it always does the B B B B combo instead of B LS+B... etc

(EDIT:) August Mesto combo

Before the melee update, I could activate it no problem all the time. But it also used to be assigned to LT instead of LS. So i dunno if it somehow broke when they changed it to LS.

Edited by (XB1)PlatinumTimbit

7 hours ago, (XB1)PlatinumTimbit said:

it also used to be assigned to LT instead of LS

I assume LT is Aim?

What happens when you hold Aim and then mash Melee, does that perform the combo still?
(Because that's how you're supposed to use "Block combos" now.)

Also, just because, what function did you put on your LS?

With the new melee update, LT changed to now activating the channeling instead. LT does not trigger the combos.

So at this point, combos are partially broken for me somehow. I do not remember if my controls are default or customized to be honest. I was getting back to playing the game a bit more again. There is no button now I guess to "aim" with when the sword out.

EDIT: I finally found a thread that mentions my problem right off the bat on the first few replies I see. Except I can't seem to do any kind of tricks for aiming.

EDIT 2: wow, after more reading, it turns out melee has been broken for many months while i was playing many other games up until revisiting warframe again.
this makes me sad. 😕

Edited by (XB1)PlatinumTimbit

On 2019-07-20 at 2:11 PM, (XB1)PlatinumTimbit said:

With the new melee update, LT changed to now activating the channeling instead. LT does not trigger the combos.

So at this point, combos are partially broken for me somehow. I do not remember if my controls are default or customized to be honest.

That sounds customized to me.  I use default and RS is channel toggle for me with LT being aiming.