Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva survival (a waste of time)

Boofy

Kuva survival really needs to be buffed the amount of kuva you get from the harvesters is just bad. After doing 1h of kuva survival with a rescource booster and a couple kavat buffs (without losing a harvester) I get 16800 kuva. You have me sitting down for an hour to only get the equivalent of 4 rolls... that is not worth anyone's time. Kuva flood gives you 5K if you have a booster but they only show up once an hour. I suggest either doubling the base amount of kuva you get or add a mechanic that gives you double the Kuva if you complete the harvester at max health and for floods you can use the same mechanic but this time double it if you complete it without the siphon capturing any kuva clouds.

• Like 1

I find doing floods and siphons are way quicker than doing a survival. By the time I'm finished with the siphons, a new flood has appeared and the siphons have refreshed anyway. Survival is a waste of time for me to be honest. Unless I receive an incentive by doing one, I wouldn't bother. 

• Like 1

This game mode needs a hardcore mode with anti cheese mechanics and limited setups.

Then the Kuva drops could scale.

But it wouldn't happen because not everyone could do such content, so like always no one can, the game is doomed to stay boring and unchallenging with the current mindset regarding development.

Yes the 200 kuva per harvester is a joke imo. I've been having this debate with my party for a while now cuz I felt the surv was a bit pointless. Every few harvesters could get bonus more if none were destroyed. Change base amount for harvester to 300, 400 if your really nice 😀 and up the amount from the flood/siphon as well

You know it would also help us to reduce the increase in kuva cost per roll. Like the 1st 5 rolls could be 900 kuva. Or every 3 rolls it increases so by the 4th roll instead of 900 it's now 1200 kuva.