Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People That Complain About Grinding. (Off Topic)

Zylin

I don't appreciate that my topic was locked because i was speaking the truth. Yes i'm complaining about people wanting the grind to be reduced because THERES NO NEED. Like i said before, everyone wants everything easy and simple and it shouldn't be that way. And shame on you for defending others wanting the grind to be reduced.. THIS GAME IS FREE AND AMAZING, what more do you want? seriously.. everything in the shop, you can get by grinding. yet you people still complain. I dont understand. Is it fun for you guys to get everything 1,2,3 and done? I see boredom in that. sooner or later this game is gonna get boring. example, some of you people complained about the resources needed for the infested weapons. why? I saw no problem with having to need 2/3 formas. In the livestream they said. You get what the weapons is worth for. yet you still complained and they reduced the resources . WACK! ... I can keep going and going but for what reason? some of you people that want grinding to be reduced are just gonna comment with hate. I'm just pointing out the truth. go play farmville, i'm sure farming will be easier for you noobs

inb4 meta complaint lock!

Also: People hate grinding and being no closer to their goal than when they started. That's what people hate. Each time you run a boss, unless he drops the BP you want, you're no closer to your goal than when you started.

Also, I could go on, but I fear the lock will come down half way through an edit :(

But I love how you insult everyone without really reading WHY they're complaining about grinding, that shows you clearly understand what the problem is. Oh wait.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

What bothers me is... the core of this game is getting stronger through grinding...  People complain about the biggest part of the game.  If you don't like the most apparent part of the game, why play?

I play this game because i enjoy and like everything about it. I don't want this game to go easy mode because people cry about not getting what they want after 5 runs...

I play this game because i enjoy and like everything about it. I don't want this game to go easy mode because people cry about not getting what they want after 5 runs...

That the same thing that I have been boarderline raging about. There are more people that like it the way it is than there is people who don't. They just cry about it until we all have to play the way THEY want to play. When did parents stop breaking their kids of this?

People have the right to tell DE what they don't like about the game. That's kind of the point of feedback, really. Everyone's gonna have an opinion, as long as they're expressing it in an intelligent and constructive manner then it's got a place on the forums.