Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration minor problem, quit the game without my will

(PSN)DeVViLL86

Hello DE, first I want to say I am very happy with Warframe after my 3 months on it. I am very glad I discovered such a good and beautiful free game, but I have this minor problem with arbitration and maybe you can fix that. In arbitration if I die while I want to make a double jump (PS4 controller button x, x, for double jump) the game register that as I want to quit the game because let me explain, I want to double jump but I die and in that fraction of second I push x x for double jump, so at the first x push game said if I want to quit the game,and at the second x push you quit the game right? Because the time is only a fraction of a second and I don't realize I died and without my will I am out of the game and lost all the loot.after 1 hour is not nice to see you are out of the game and you spent 1 hour for nothing. Happened a few times so it's kinda annoying. Can you make the game to quit with circle button or triangle? Or add a time counter? Please if you can fix that my gaming experience with Warframe will be better and we will be very happy. 

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't knew that but I will check now. 5 minutes ago I closed the game and I said I will not play anymore Warframe until they fix that. Because I am sick to spend 1 hour and if I die to lose all my loot because I double jump when I die and the game quit from mission. But I will check if I have adaptation in inventory. If I don't that means the screen isn't glitched.