Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

My 75% off ticket disappeared

(PSN)CAS_ualty

You should ask support if you really got the ticket. Explain the problem and try to provide evidence if you have it.

Contacting support is the right thing to do. Not asking the forum. No one here can help.

1 hour ago, (PS4)CAS_ualty said:

Hey my names Tevin Riley, I got on warframe today and it told me I had a 75% off ticket I could use within 2 days, as I was searching for something to buy with platinum it disappeared and will not come back

PS4 doesn't have any such 75% off deals as far as I am aware. 

So my guess is that you logged into your PC account and recieved the discount offer and at some point because you are posting this from your PS4 account you logged into your PS4 account to post something on the forums or the like which defaulted your browser login to your PS4 credentials. 

Try logging out of your PS4 account and back into your PC account and I'm guessing it will probably show up for you to use for PC plat. 

8 hours ago, Oreades said:

PS4 doesn't have any such 75% off deals as far as I am aware.

Actually, console does get 75% discounts, but not for plat purchase.  Our discounts count towards market purchases.

10 hours ago, (PS4)CAS_ualty said:

Hey my names Tevin Riley, I got on warframe today and it told me I had a 75% off ticket I could use within 2 days, as I was searching for something to buy with platinum it disappeared and will not come back

Did you purchase anything from the market at all after collecting the discount?  I believe that you can purchase items for credits and have the discount applied, which is what may have happened.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Actually, console does get 75% discounts, but not for plat purchase.  Our discounts count towards market purchases.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'll try to remember that next time something like this pops up.

38 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Did you purchase anything from the market at all after collecting the discount?  I believe that you can purchase items for credits and have the discount applied, which is what may have happened.

Hmmm if that is actually a thing, that's pretty horrible and they need to implement sanity checks against it.