Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions for Loadouts and Gear

VexMain

I thought of this quite a long time ago, but I haven't been suggesting it, so I'll do it now. 

I want the ability to move the loadout slots to have a better organization of my slots, a second option is to nuke all loadouts. As of today I'm organizing my slots and I have to delete them, though I'm also revamping them, all of them, but it would nice to move slots since I come up with builds for example Eidolon hunts, I like to have my set ready (weapons and such). It'd be nice to have something similar to polarity swap tool for loud outs. This also includes for my gear. I have way too many things and it's kind of annoying having to look for the item or just remove. 

That being said, I also want the ability to select multiple loadouts so I can just nuke those. 

It's just for the sake of my health due my annoying OCD.

•  

9 hours ago, George_PPS said:

How many customized loadout do you have? The max is 28 I think if you are MR27 and not a Founder, who can have more. 

Just select each one and delete it one by one as you wish. It’s pretty fast.

I currently have 34 slots. Currently there are about 1 slot per every two levels and buy 20 extra slots. 

Then Gear I have about 73 items I gotta organize cause specters and the restores I won't use a Large x Restore on a frame with low energy/health pool. 

Edited by Rotainegni