Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My persoanl opinion on the music and sfx of WF.

(XBOX)Architect Prime

Sound Effects and General Noises: In general, it's average. But there are some real jewels like Gara's abilities and the insanely loud archguns. I'm sure anybody can think of a few cool sounds in this game. But my nit pick is that picking up energy orbs sounds kind of like crunchy, outdated, low quality mp3 (Even though I know it isn't).

Music: The second dream really was a high note for the sound design. It was perfect! people cried... And there are few other neat tracks spread throughout the game... My personal suggestion, that's just my opinion that I'm not trying to sell as gospel truth, would probably be to sustain the themes. I like the metroid-esk themes combined with the Asian sound. That's very fitting for warframe. I hope im properly articulating so nobody misunderstands me lol

I'd give an OVERALL 8/10 with some 10s scattered throughout, and I'm not an expert or anything so take it with a grain of salt. 

Edited by (XB1)Architect Prime
Removed a stupid criticism

• 2 weeks later...

Have to admit, i turned the music off after my first few hundred hours. Maybe i should try listening again :). Sound effects are mostly decent. Some guns do need a bit more punch behind them - some are just too tinny. But then with so many weapons in game, hard to make them all unique right?. Ill play and listen to the sounds and give more feedback later.