Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk’s serene storm dealing no damage in arbitrations

This has been a problem ive noticed occur in the last 3 arbitrations that Ive brought baruuk to. Sadly I cannot 100% reproduce this intentionally (although it happens multiple times a mission). I have 3 theories though. 

While serene storm is active, you cannot harm enemies under the effects of the arbi-drones. This is what is expected. However, after blowing up an arbi-drone (ive been using my new kitgun for this task lately, a tombfinger-splat-haymaker variant) the enemies once under the arbi-drone effect and completely immune to baruuk’s serene storm. The enemies take no damage, do not register damage (not even 0s pop up), are unaffected by knockbacks, staggers, and even the disarm that serene storm has (it can disarm enemies if you hit them with the actual fists and not the waves) is unable to occur. The enemies still take damage normally from anything, but not serene storm. Uncasting and recasting serene storm does not change their invulnerability to it. 

My theories:

if an enemy is affected by an arbi-drone and is within the cast area of lull, the invincibility occurs

OR

if an enemy is affected by arbi-drone and desolate hands attempt to disarm a drone

OR

if you attempt to attack a group of targets connected with an arbi-drone or try to attack the drone itself. 

If anyone else has had problems like this mention what may have caused it to possibly figure out the issue