The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring In Rifle Ammo Mutation Mod

WanderoftheAether

yep same opinion here. I mean, i dont have a problem with event rewards being released on a later date, as a matter of fact, i strongly encourage that, but then it should be done with all. And giving out a charged chamber, which isnt even comparable to primed chamber, isnt really a fair solution compared to giving out all other rewards. 

Hm... If so, following the logic of the "return in game Event Mods for its farming", they should give the possibility to farm Latron Vandal parts -__-

however... i think these mods will be in publicly accessible...

Edited by Dzz1rt

Only if they first release Primed Chamber and then wait 6 months or so for the ammo mutation mods.

The odds of ever getting primer chamber is likely a big fat 0%. That was advertised as very clear only top players can get it. The ammo mutation mods had no such advertisement at all and DE can do as they please with them because they promised nothing.

Edited by LazyKnight

Just figured I throw in my support for this proposition.  My soma is in desperate need of ammo mutation, but sadly I wasn't around for the event.

It seems like it fulfills such a basic need that I'm surprised that it hasn't been rereleased yet.