Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastry rank points

Brian770

Question

i check my mastery ranks points every time i get a new item. i got the wokong prime frame and ranked it to lvl 24, i checked my MR points and they never went up!! , i got the zhuge prime and maxed it, same thing, MR points never moved!! i just got the ninkong prime and  ya, same thing. whats going on???

Edited by Brian770

3 answers to this question

no, i am a MR 27, and I am at 116,099 points, it wont go down at all. 1 new frame and 2 new weapons and it hasnt moved. my clan mate running with me and checking his has gotten points and his points are under 100,000 and he is also a MR 27, so i know is just my problem.

1 hour ago, Brian770 said:

no, i am a MR 27, and I am at 116,099 points, it wont go down at all. 1 new frame and 2 new weapons and it hasnt moved. my clan mate running with me and checking his has gotten points and his points are under 100,000 and he is also a MR 27, so i know is just my problem.

Hmmm, well if you both have roughly the same amount of things mastered (which should be the case given your MR) id say it might have just given you all the mastery points at once? given that your friend has so much less than you at this point? Either way id say its a glitch/bug, and probably advise submitting a ticket should it continue to persist. Might be something off about your Mastery value that the game isn't expecting *shrugs* cant say for sure.