Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Missing Corpus Codex Entries Introduced with the Gas City Rework

SkullSpecter

Question

So I don't normally resort to posting here for help with Codex entries as I usually have no trouble finding out what I'm missing, but after a noticeable lack of information on what I don't yet have for what was introduced with the Corpus Gas City Rework, I've decided now is a great time to see if anyone else can assist. In turn, if anyone is missing something I didn't list, let me know & I'll share what it is.
The entries I'm missing & have yet to identify (listed with the codex settings set to Corpus enemies only & listed alphabetically) are:
-An entry between Datalyst & Demolyst Heqet (looks to be some kind of humanoid enemy?)

-An entry between Vapos Condor Dropship & Vapos Crewman (has the same shape as the Vapos Condor Dropship, so I'm guessing some kind of varient that I haven't yet found?)

-An entry between Vapos Crewman & Vapos Detron Crewman (Same shape as Vapos Crewman, so I'm guessing Eximus counter-part, just need to figure out where the heck he spawns & under what conditions.)

-An entry between Vapos Elite Ranger & Vapos Fusion Moa (Again shares the same silhouette as the one listed just before it, so I'm guessing another Eximus that I have yet to find, just like the one listed above this)

-An entry between Vapos Prod Crewman & Vapos Railgun Moa (Guessing another Eximus, seriously where do they pop up? I could swear I've visited all the new nodes by now. x.x)

Those are the entries that are still completely unscanned. If anyone can lend a hand with this, it would be a huge help. Thank you in advance! ^^

4 answers to this question

- Demolyst, you can spawn it by dealing damage to a Demolyst Osprey, it will summon the Demolyst, can also be done in simulacrum without 'Pausing AI'

- Vapos Condor Elite Dropship, can't be spawned at the moment, some claimed that it appeared during the Disruption event

- Vapos Crewman Eximus, can be found easily in Jupiter interception node

- Vapos Elite Ranger Eximus (VERE), a flying unit that can be found at opening area, but very rare. Note that there are many more eximus ranger units, but only VERE is present in the codex, others are uncodexed, so, if you scanned a eximus flying one but your codex didn't register VERE, don't freak out

- Vapos Prod Crewman Eximus, DExtremely rare, can be found at Jupiter interception node. Previously can be found easily at the Disruption event. But now all you can do is entering Jupiter interception node with a low-conclave-rating-loadout (is not visible anymore), hoping for a DExtremely low chance.

Spoiler

M4nI25S.jpg

GL codex hunter

Edited by NeutuoS

On 2019-07-28 at 10:52 AM, NeutuoS said:

- Demolyst, you can spawn it by dealing damage to a Demolyst Osprey, it will summon the Demolyst, can also be done in simulacrum without 'Pausing AI'

- Vapos Condor Elite Dropship, can't be spawned at the moment, some claimed that it appeared during the Disruption event

- Vapos Crewman Eximus, can be found easily in Jupiter interception node

- Vapos Elite Ranger Eximus (VERE), a flying unit that can be found at opening area, but very rare. Note that there are many more eximus ranger units, but only VERE is present in the codex, others are uncodexed, so, if you scanned a eximus flying one but your codex didn't register VERE, don't freak out

- Vapos Prod Crewman Eximus, DExtremely rare, can be found at Jupiter interception node. Previously can be found easily at the Disruption event. But now all you can do is entering Jupiter interception node with a low-conclave-rating-loadout (is not visible anymore), hoping for a DExtremely low chance.

Reveal hidden contents

M4nI25S.jpg

GL codex hunter

Thank you! This helps a ton!

EDIT: any recommendations for where to farm for Vapos Elite Ranger Eximus (VERE)?

Edited by SkullSpecter