The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Titania razorwing buggy in ESO

Kriosjan

A few days ago I tried bringing my titania into ESO to grind up some new weapons and I was completely unable to move once I swapped into her razorwing form. Seemed to do this every other zone like clockwork. I could move very slowly upwards if I pressed space and shift and pointed upwards but I had no side to side or free flight. I'm assuming some kind of phantom clipping or other kind of random collision glitch but it was certainly annoying seeing as mobility is what let's me not get shot out of the sky by bullets and grenades 😜

5 hours ago, Kriosjan said:

A few days ago I tried bringing my titania into ESO to grind up some new weapons and I was completely unable to move once I swapped into her razorwing form. Seemed to do this every other zone like clockwork. I could move very slowly upwards if I pressed space and shift and pointed upwards but I had no side to side or free flight. I'm assuming some kind of phantom clipping or other kind of random collision glitch but it was certainly annoying seeing as mobility is what let's me not get shot out of the sky by bullets and grenades 😜

I’ve gotten this before. It usually only happens on the first zone for me. Hope they fix this soon