Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave feedback for this week

Zilotz

On 2019-07-30 at 1:11 AM, (XB1)Zweimander said:

Also Ivara trivialized perfect captures.

Not so much - did 2 tries today

on first one immediately after call they spawned around me and ran away.

on second one they spawned far and dropship dropped some corpus on them so they ran away too....

Looks like for animal captures i will never get good with such luck.

Apart from the aspect of doing every kind of mission for nightwave, which I can understand, the whole conservation thing is not only annoying, but the most hateful crap ever.

No fun at all (even mining is better) and unnecessarily complicated.

What is the point in introducing boring aspects in the game?

Did you know that Conservation is not only training but also challenge you in very diffrent ways?

Map knowledge
Map awareness
Stealthy Ninja stuff.
So stuff that any high MR Player should be able to do with closed eyes 🙂

vor einer Stunde schrieb matazalka:

What is the point in introducing boring aspects in the game?

So you think  3 Nightmare missions are NOT boring? Well thats ... something.

22 hours ago, Zilotz said:

Not so much - did 2 tries today

on first one immediately after call they spawned around me and ran away.

on second one they spawned far and dropship dropped some corpus on them so they ran away too....

Looks like for animal captures i will never get good with such luck.

A suggestion for Ivara use that worked well for me, when you reach the call point use prowl before pulling out the call and using it. Then as soon as you finish the call you ought to go invisible again making it simple to tag them.

This week was actually one of my favorites since I came back to this new system (I missed the first season). A couple of objectives that encouraged me to do stuff I really ought to anyway but keep finding other things to do instead with the Derelict vaults (still need Blind rage, didn't get it, but always another time) and Kuva missions (because you always need more kuva). A new activity I had never tried before and likely would have skipped without this in the conservation which was suprizingly fun and easy, got my first 2 perfect captures with my rhino frame while practicing and then took ivara out later to clear them all. And unlike previous weeks, no objectives that I just outright cannot do, like profit taker (Lack the standing by a good bit), and Index (I can't keep the enemy team from scoring at least solo, and don't really like the mode enough to bother practicing).