Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Melee Bug

(XBOX)A Wasted Muffin

Since the Update my melee hits are not registering. I was playing the sortie and using my 6 forma Rivened Plague Kripath Polearm Zaw and 1 out of 6 swings only registered at point blank range nor did they hit through other enemies. I have a maxed primed reach on my Kripath. The bug issue I'm having is 1. My Plague Kripath pole arm is missing 5 out of 6 hits at point blank range. 2. The range on my polearm is less than .3 meters (I literally don't hit an enemy unless im hitting inside the enemy.) 3. When I do damage its less than my usual against 100+ eximus units. (My average hit with a  3x combo counter is 176,000 against level 100 eximus enemies. I was only doing around 40,000 with a 3.5x combo counter.) I would like to know has melee been stealth nerfed or is this a huge melee bug?

15 hours ago, (XB1)A Wasted Muffin said:

I was playing the sortie ...3. When I do damage its less than my usual against 100+ eximus units. (My average hit with a  3x combo counter is 176,000 against level 100 eximus enemies. I was only doing around 40,000 with a 3.5x combo counter.) I would like to know has melee been stealth nerfed or is this a huge melee bug?

Depending on the sortie modifiers, the enemies may have had damage resistance that would account for doing a lot less damage.