Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Cannot configure polarities

(PSN)SiNN71

14 hours ago, (PS4)SiNN71 said:

Cannot reconfigure polarities says account has not been charged. Huh??!

Can you be a bit more detailed and specific?

Are you trying to use a forma?  Are you trying to move polarities to different slots?  For the second one, you need to have use a forma on the item at least once already.

Are you trying to describe something different?

Trying to change polarities in my moa, after switching them around and hitting the square button to actually apply the changes, a message comes up that says the polarities cannot be reconfigured because my account has not been charged.Already put a Forma in it. Just won’t allow reconfiguration. Definitely a 🐜 bug 

12 hours ago, (PS4)SiNN71 said:

Trying to change polarities in my moa, after switching them around and hitting the square button to actually apply the changes, a message comes up that says the polarities cannot be reconfigured because my account has not been charged.Already put a Forma in it. Just won’t allow reconfiguration. Definitely a 🐜 bug 

So, you're trying to move the polarity slots around after already using a forma.  Did you re-rank your Moa after applying the forma?  Is the Moa currently at max rank?

Tried again after moa was at max rank and I had already re-logged in and out of the game several times. Tried to reconfigure a frame and no problem, but my moa keeps saying account not charged. Only the moa has the issue. Contacted DE and they said to post issue on this forum. Btw, thank you for trying to help me, think I’m beat until DE actually does something.

Edited by (PS4)SiNN71