Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Enemies?

Arlayn

Ok I played Warframe first then Dark Sector. I understand Dark Sector was not the original game it was supposed to be. However I notice it was an attempt and alot of the enemies in that game are in Warframe. The power suit was grineer, the jackal was the jackal, they had infestation even. I was thinking since the infestation is already quite hard the higher up levels do not vary much outside of more stronger enemies being thrown at you that are the same as the ones from the beginning versions of the infestation levels. Maybe they will bring Dart Throwers and advanced Dart Throwers eventully. If you dont know what a Dart thrower is from Dark Sector its basicly a very versatile creature that can leap up to high places and throw a volley of darts at you then the advanced version just does the same thing but turns invisible. Then there was the Boss called the Stalker looked similar to them except bigger, turns invisible, and its darts kill in one hit. It was originally used to be killed in the game and gain the ability to turn invisible which was called Stalker mode in that game. Think they might bring back Stalker, and the dart throwers for the sake of the infestation to have more variety and a powerful boss?