Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp

(PSN)Okamikai30

So um .. I'm unsure if this is the right place to put it but here we go lol

So Wisp has no feet, as a result she floats around and has a completly unique movement system, which is awesome! I love her because of it and while I'm still getting used to not rolling and instead dashing forward, it's a beautiful system. 

My only qualm is that when you switch to melee she stands on her non-existent feet. Now I have no idea if this is a me only thing or a bug or what, if it's not a bug then I get it's a choice to have her system be like a regular Warframes when doing melee, but it's really weird to go from floating for everything to standing and running. 

I get creating an entirely new movement system for one Warframe is difficult and time consuming and costly, but idk its just weird to me? 

And if this is a bug then idk how to fix it xD

I've never looked up to see whether this is a design choice or a bug because I feel like complaining about something so insignificant is petty and DE cares so much for its player base and they do so much for the players that complaining about one tiny thing feels wrong, but idk...it's been bugging me a lot so time to mention it..obviously xD

Anyway, I would love to know if this is a bug or design choice and if anyone else has noticed it and is bothered by it. 

Oh ok, so I'm not crazy xD 

If that's the case it's probably a design choice, which hey..if I had to create an entirely different movement system, I wouldn't do it for melee either. 

I mainly use guns so I don't really notice it all that much, but when I accidentally press the melee button it's a real shock to go from flying to running xD