Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Inactivity and Solo Bugs

Spotdodge

Here's a checklist:

1. Dog Days doesn't have an Inactivity timer, so you can actually get rewards by standing still
  2. You don't actually have to kill anything to complete Dog Days, ties count as wins.
  3. In solo, you can actually pause the game for 5 minutes and the timer will still keep going and give you the rewards.

And now here's a list of suggestions in the same thread.

1. Scale the rewards with kills or make kills decrease the timer.
  2. Decrease the costs of reward exchanges. Floofs and Captura aren't worth hours of standing still.
  3. Punish people for not helping by gimping their rewards.
Edited by Spotdodge
typos

I'd just like to chime in to say first that making kills count towards how many pearls you get would likely be the best way to fix the inactivity issue. And secondly.

No idea how to replicate this bug, it only happened once. But The Grinneer brought shields to the match one round. No idea what caused it... But Yeah, that happened.

3 часа назад, Grim_Witch_Evelynn сказал:

I'd just like to chime in to say first that making kills count towards how many pearls you get would likely be the best way to fix the inactivity issue. And secondly.

No idea how to replicate this bug, it only happened once. But The Grinneer brought shields to the match one round. No idea what caused it... But Yeah, that happened.

I think that's caused by someone leaving the lobby. I saw several posts about this issue