Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Freezes when Host leaves

youngjdef

Just attempted a wave of index. I dropped the winning points into the box on the new map. The Orange one that is terrible. It immediately went to the continue or depart screen. I and one other person decided to stay, the other two left. When the match resumed there was a host migration, and I never spawned into the map at all. It was in the still screen that happens before a mission and I was unable to interact with the game at all. It was like the game crashed, but it wasn't a crash. The enemies were doing damage according to the red slashes that appeared on the screen once in awhile, and sounds continued as normal, but the game was unplayable. I couldn't even open the chat menu to see the person who stayed with me was also experiencing the same issue.

As a result I lost the initial bet, and also the first round winnings. I had to F5 and force close the game and then restart it. I assume this is a bug with the new map, and I strongly suggest you purge that eye sore from the game entirely. Index was fine as it was, there wasn't any reason to change things.

• 1 year later...