Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Condroc bug

(PSN)Trishacastover

Every time when I tranquilize a Condroc, it glitches and then when I try to capture it, I can't! My friend claims that they're in the air, so he uses his archwing to get them for me. This is so annoying! Can you please fix this. (PS4 bug btw)

Edited by (PS4)Trishacastover
Miss spelled word

Define "glitches".....

Not sure I have hunted condrocs since most latest patch but I have done them pretty recently.  

I had one condroc fail to ever show up before... but that was a one time bug.   You make the bird call,  condrocs/mergoo fly in at super high altitude to the call spot (so find the call spot and then use your tranq gun to look straight up in the air zoomed in to see them approach.   Then they drop straight down....   when they reach a certain altitude they stop descending and being to fly in circles or circular shapes lol....

(They should never reach the circling phase...  I found it pretty easy to tranq them as they descend...and then you just watch them fall to their deaths and pick up their corpse)

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

I have also had this, I assume its just another disparity between what the hosts and the rest of the party members see. Things like this and the mission status UI data seem to be getting broken more frequent recently.  I even had a few runs with clan/alliance members reporting getting different wave rewards or no rewards from the same mission. Alot of people mention disruption missions doing that too.  Maybe a common host-networking thread between all these issues?