Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration awards lost

(PSN)Wazzzupitchew

Playing the arbitration mission the hour before the daily change over we excavated a minimum of 18 excavations. Two team mated died and me and the other squadmateheaded for extract. On the way there the host migrated and I lost the endo and sculptures, aora forma, adaptation mod, and the credits that would have doubled at the change over; and the random mods and resources that dropped. I lost other valuable awards from this in the past and it is getting tiresome.

23 minutes ago, zioxei said:

If you want the rewards back then contact the support

This doesn't happen. Support lets you pick one item if you can prove you ran the mission. A host migration probably negates that possibility.

• Worth a try if you have the mission summary though.

You lose the mission summary with host migration, or at least I did. It appeared as a failed mission but for the mission I had done before the arberation. So I had no screen shot.

I provided the names of the players I was with, time of the mission. The mission type. What wave we reached. The frames used. What the boosted frame and weapon were. Screenshots of my conversations with the randoms about if they got the drop. Which they did. The console. Date. 

They replied quick though. 

Cant confirm what you have claimed so you wont be getting the reward. (I only asked for the one that had me excited for back)

This same problem just occurred with my most recent game as well.

It was an Arbitration survival mission with around 60 minutes on the clock when my two squamates suddenly blew themselves up with self damaging attacks. Then one rage quits, during the host transitioning nonsense and I apparently "lost connection" (presumably because the new host also quit) and when arriving back in my orbiter no rewards were to be found, nor any mission summary. It was if the last hour I spent playing never happened. I had sculptures, rare mods and had amassed a round 11,000 endo, but none of it existed post mission. 

I thought mission interval rewards (the ones we get every 10 minutes) were supposed to be "locked in" like with onslaught. (I'm probably wrong.)

This'll be I think the 8th time I'm going to contact DE about this problem in the last year or so. Maybe the more we file complaints about it the more likely they'll actually do something about it.

[Just think how bad it's gonna get when Railjack drops with those dual team missions.] 

• Like 1