Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dr. Strange teleportations

Samhel

Let's say first that i'm not that skilled in riding k-drives cause i don't really care about them so i hit every possible big mushroom or little rock that can get me off of my skate. So, i was doing the K-Drive races in Orb Vallis and the same things happened + the emissary guys came on me so i fell off lots of times, but it wouldn't be a problem if it could allow me to get back on the k drive from a few steps away... but no that would be too easy right? Any time when i fell in water doing the Frost Merchant race the game just teleported me 1,5 miles away on the map... and it happened like 3-4 times i didn't want to even count it. Why couldn't it just teleport me back like 50-100m away before the river or something? It was so annoying starting the race over and over again.

The same thing happens when i try to run out from a complete capture mission with wukong's second ability. Whenever i fell off from a knockdown into the nothingness of the place my frame tries to cosplay dr. strange and drops me back miles away from where i landed. 

These phenomenons can happen in the POE too and with any warframe... I know these are not that big of a bugs but they are pretty annoying.