The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crush

(PSN)dqzeropb

So I play normally with squad.... the game crush....it happens on normal missions it didn't happen with relic.....when I play solo nothing happens but when I'm with squad in defense or survival missions it suddenly stops and show me the blue screen saying the game stopped do you want to report.....this started to happen after the dog days update and I'm on PS4 and this kind of thing used not to happen...please fix I'm losing my progress after 30min of playing 

Thats exactly what happens to me.   Any time I do long missions the PS4 just crashes and I lose all my freaking progress.   If you rejoin the group you were with,  your XP and rewards are reset to zero and u start from scratch even if they are in the 3rd or 4th round.   So rejoining is completely worthless.  

25.6 update looks like it has alot of performance fixes.... Im hoping like hell one of those will make this problem go away.   

I "think" what is happening is I am between waves and the game is trying to spawn a new batch of enemies and thats when I crash....I am pretty sure it always happens during a lull in the action...