The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe.com: Error Signing In

(XBOX)Oddity92

So I've been trying to sign into Warframe.com in order to contact DE's support desk for the last two days regarding the matter of not receiving any mission rewards, however I can't sign in to warframe.com at all.

I am constantly met with "THERE WAS AN ERROR SIGNING YOU IN WITH XBOX LIVE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN".

I've attempted to sign in multiple times at various points over the last few days, but it has been to no avail. With attempting to create a new sign in ID also proving to be fruitless as all it does is take you to a page where you can download the game instead of a usual sign up, "give us your details" sort of page.

(I'm currently trying to sign in using my Xbox Live Account, however if I try to sign up again using it, it simply takes me to the Xbox Marketplace to tell me to download the game.)

So my question is...

How can someone contact DE's zendesk to raise the issue that they can't sign in, if you have to sign in to do so?

&

Is there any way to get around this problem and contact DE without having to sign in?