Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chronos [Warframe Concept]

The_OG_Slinger

Chronos a time lord Tenno.

Power 1)

slows all enemies down buy 30% for 5 seconds.

Power 2)

speeds up melee attack of all team mates by 50% for 4 seconds.

Power 3)

Freezes time for enemies in a 12 meter circle for 6 seconds. Does not effect tenno.

power 4)

Speeds up his sprint and attack by 100% for 7 seconds.

Health 120.0 (450.0 at rank 30) Power 100.0 (150.0 at rank 30) Armor 50.0 Shield Capacity 100.0 (300.0 at rank 30) Shield Recharge 20.0 Sprint Speed 1.15 Stamina 10.0 Polarities 4x 17px-Ability.png
2x 18px-V.png Aura Polarity 19px-Bar.png

Edited by 2013slinger

Chronos a time lord Tenno.

Power 1)

slows all enemies down buy 30% for 5 seconds.

Power 2)

speeds up melee attack of all team mates by 50% for 4 seconds.

Power 3)

Freezes time for enemies in a 12 meter circle for 6 seconds. Does not effect tenno.

power 4)

Speeds up his sprint and attack by 100% for 7 seconds.

Health 120.0 (450.0 at rank 30) Power 100.0 (150.0 at rank 30) Armor 50.0 Shield Capacity 100.0 (300.0 at rank 30) Shield Recharge 20.0 Sprint Speed 1.15 Stamina 10.0 Polarities 4x 17px-Ability.png

2x 18px-V.png Aura Polarity 19px-Bar.png

The idea of a time based Warframe is generally well regarded by the community, so good idea.

My changes to your concept:

1. Should be a spammable ability, most do damage and some are CC.  If it is not going to damage, then make it a single target Freeze effect - basically you stop one enemy from "acting in this time-space".  Basically taking your #3 ability and making it into a single target affect.

2. Should be changed to power 3, most utility or ally buff abilities are found as power 3's.  In it's place should likely be some kind of single target, or small group target damage ability.  I can' think of one at the moment, sorry - maybe a lesser version of my #4 changes.

3.  As mentioned, like your #2 where it is a Speed, Shield Regen, Stamina Regen, Fire/Attack Rate buff for your allies (and if that doesn't seem like enough, add a slow effect to the enemies)

4. This ability would function similarly to Crush or SoundQuake where it would be a long animation with damage done either incremently throughout the duration or at the start - basically the Frame suspends enemies in the air and begins to phase them out of this "time-space".  The result would be highly damaging, and likely proc some sort of stun to enemies who would survive the effects (such as bosses).  The animation could either look something along the lines of a Star Trek transporter effect, or even like what J. Grey did to Prof X in the 3rd Xmen movie.

As for the stats, I don't think these really matter too much as DE probably has a formula based on "role" - but the exact same as Mag say, with maybe a small speed boost.

My two cents :)