Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration should remain challenging

HeartPurity

Previously in arbitration, everyone only has 1 life, after u die, that's it. But you keep your rotation reward. That's how arbitration should be, I am tired of some reckless players who die in vain and waiting for you to revive him. What's more you got hp penalty when trying to revive. If you only got 1 life, then everyone will tend to focus more. That's really give the feeling of hardcore instead of what it is now. Pls allow us to have at least a mission mode which is more challenging and keep us on toes. 

Suggestion: 1 player 1 life (no resurrection) like the old arbitration OR allow resurrection only when it is in squad mode (invite only). Thanks.

I assume you run arbitrations with randoms in public... Organised people don't give you the feeling of a burden. You want to revive them to continue having an efficient run. Arbitration is challenging as it is, and mistakes happen especially later on in the mission. Every mistake is punished severely. When you run anything other than survival having someone die only affects you negatively. Do you really want to end your run sooner than you planned because your teammates died?

1 hour ago, zioxei said:

I assume you run arbitrations with randoms in public... Organised people don't give you the feeling of a burden. You want to revive them to continue having an efficient run. Arbitration is challenging as it is, and mistakes happen especially later on in the mission. Every mistake is punished severely. When you run anything other than survival having someone die only affects you negatively. Do you really want to end your run sooner than you planned because your teammates died?

I have already stated my suggestion: Either 1 player 1 life (no resurrection) like the old arbitration OR allow resurrection only when it is in squad mode (invite only). 

15 minutes ago, HeartPurity said:

I have already stated my suggestion: Either 1 player 1 life (no resurrection) like the old arbitration OR allow resurrection only when it is in squad mode (invite only). 

Or an alternative where it's 1 life no resurrections for invite only. Like the other person mentioned, arbitration is challenging as is, if you want to add more difficulty to it it should be for private matches only imo instead of a public thing.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Valaois said:

Or an alternative where it's 1 life no resurrections for invite only. Like the other person mentioned, arbitration is challenging as is, if you want to add more difficulty to it it should be for private matches only imo instead of a public thing.

but the problem is when you are in a pre-made squad, you will want to revive your teammates who are not sleeping BUT in a public squad, you tend to see more dreaming players. 

Just now, HeartPurity said:

but the problem is when you are in a pre-made squad, you will want to revive your teammates who are not sleeping BUT in a public squad, you tend to see more dreaming players. 

I personally have never ran into someone trying to afk in arbitration, actually the opposite with people being active to the point they quit immediately the moment they die. I might be wrong, but it sounds like you want to punish people that afk and leech off of team efforts by adding more penalties to dying in a mode that can be difficult as is, but imo, that isn't the solution because you're also punishing people that are actually playing and putting forth effort. Or is it just dying in general that you dislike? Mistakes happen in both pub and pre-made matches and depending on who dies in your team, the difficulty can drastically ramp up like the other person mentioned. I really think a more hardcore 1 life per person no resurrection should be optional for invite only. I play pub Arbitration casually to farm endo most of the time, not to be a professional gamer never making mistakes and there are prob a lot of others in the same boat.