Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Seem To Find This Information Anywhere...

EYSSIX

So I've come back to playing warframe after a long time being away once the new update came out. DE does amazing work and I'm ecstatic to see warframe doing so well. this along with its predecessor Dark Sector are fantastic.

Lately I've been seeing a few players with some sort of melee attack where they leap onto the enemy and run them through with their blade. I havent gotten a good look at what weapon this is, but I would really like to know. I've tried looking for this, but the search always turns up a topic talking about normal jump attacks.

Am I just seeing things or is there really a melee weapon that does this?

TL;DR: which melee weapon has a finisher where you leap onto the enemy and run them through with "cold orikin steel"? 

The only thing I would think of is ash's blade storm. Would the player then happen to teleport away? If not it may be a stealth in which a lot of weapons use the same and I would say the weapons like skana and machete may have that animation.

Dual Zoren?

The only thing I would think of is ash's blade storm. Would the player then happen to teleport away? If not it may be a stealth in which a lot of weapons use the same and I would say the weapons like skana and machete may have that animation.

Yeah went and search out some videos of the zoren and ash' blade storm. not quite what I think I was seeing. They were literally on top of an enemy impaling it. enemy was standing and the animation looked like a finisher. same quality that you would see in a normal stealth finisher, except not standing behind the enemy but leaping onto it.

Was the enemy highlighted in red? If so, it was Ash's Bladestorm ability. If not, it's probably a stealth attack.

Yeah enemy wasnt red, and it didnt look like ash's blade storm.

It must be and if it is I would really like to know how its done. 

edit: for clarity.

Edited by EYSSIX

Yeah went and search out some videos of the zoren and ash' blade storm. not quite what I think I was seeing. They were literally on top of an enemy impaling it. enemy was standing and the animation looked like a finisher. same quality that you would see in a normal stealth finisher, except not standing behind the enemy but leaping onto it.

I've done that before with my Dual Ether on an Infested Runner. It was a stealth attack.

I've done that before with my Dual Ether on an Infested Runner. It was a stealth attack.

Well then, haha. I guess once i get my shade I'll try this out. makes me happy that this can be done with the dual ether, since I just finished getting them made.