Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

brightness glitch since the new update.

K8Lo

it's not a taa problem, i run with smaa and have that problem too. It's an adaptive exposition issue.

left - with adaptive exposition; right - without
pWzzsNK.png

thing is that also makes some partical effects invisible
YqhymtM.png

1IqQYNG.png

HYbJACT.png

When i've noticed this issue i just turned it off but then you have this over exposed map :\
ROzoofH.png

So i had to turn that adaptive exposure on again but lower the brightness to 30 from 50. But again, this new lightning seems to turn off some partical effects + i noticed that brightness lowers itself when you go to colouring section and when you're at 30 already it get really dark. Waiting for a hotfix! Thanks!

16 minutes ago, SerjRozov said:

it's not a taa problem, i run with smaa and have that problem too. It's an adaptive exposition issue.

left - with adaptive exposition; right - without

Spoiler

pWzzsNK.png

thing is that also makes some partical effects invisible

Spoiler

YqhymtM.png

Spoiler

1IqQYNG.png

Spoiler

HYbJACT.png

When i've noticed this issue i just turned it off but then you have this over exposed map 😕

Spoiler

ROzoofH.png

So i had to turn that adaptive exposure on again but lower the brightness to 30 from 50. But again, this new lightning seems to turn off some partical effects + i noticed that brightness lowers itself when you go to colouring section and when you're at 30 already it get really dark. Waiting for a hotfix! Thanks!

Thanks this helped me quite a lot. Turned brightness down from 50 to 35 and disabled adaptive exposure.