The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Overwhelming glare/light effects which cannot turn off!

artoba84

After update released there is some annoying a high amount of light/brightness and glare values started. I immediately turned off every graphic settings about these light effects but nothing fix it. It seems some values are changed behind of scene with update. It would be better if you reverse these changed settings back like how it was previously. Thanks.Desktop-Screenshot-2019-08-30-01-50-57-1

Desktop-Screenshot-2019-08-30-02-11-24-3

I know how you feel, it's horrible, everything is overexposed with white lighting, navigation map is overexposed, armors are overexposed, tileset lighting in maps, world map lighting, everything is so bright and i have my adaptive exposure and everything off, had my game verified, DL cache optimized, turned down brightness, then its so dark in some areas u cant see anything AND still bright in some areas so nothing gets fixed. I don't know what you did with this DE but you messed up bad on this. Bring back the old lighting and textures. Gold metallic surfaces look like LEGO's and plastic. Very ugly and hurts the eyes to play.