Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add More Nodes and Planets

(XBOX)Uber Cena

Since Warframe is a game that virtually never finishes, there likely are experienced players who already completed all of the nodes (for mastery points or Arbitration missions). This is a game that keeps growing in quests, equipment, and lore, so it would make sense to keep adding nodes to the game. This could warrant the making of new factions and mission types, and there are lots of planets and moons that could be added to the game, such as Deimos, Callisto, Ganymede, Io, Encladeus, and Titan, just to name a few. I know that these are already names of mission nodes in the game, so to change this without leaving behind all remnants of it, what if you took those and turned them into "mission clusters," which are on moons that are named after their old node counterparts? These could be accessed via selecting the planet they would belong to, then seeing the moons to select from there. I also am aware that some "planets" are moons themselves, like Phobos, so maybe these could stay the way they are, and other moons that are big enough, as well as not sharing a planet with tens of other moons, could be "planets," while smaller ones could only be accessible by selecting the planet itself, so they don't clutter up the navigation screen. And, what about the Kuva Fortress, which isn't natural and floating in space? There could be more places in the game like this, which could also be the hotspot for conflict between the Grineer and Corpus. I know this was a lot of words, and this might be a lot to ask for, but I feel that it would add a huge amount to the game. Thanks in advance, and for reading this through.

DE will only add new nodes if they have to. In a previous iteration of the star chart, they wanted to address the issue of "too many nodes, not many were rewarding".

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-52-overview

Hence, why instead of adding new nodes for the new Disruption missions (except 1) they replace and move other mission nodes.

Edited by NekroArts