Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption Arbitrations are the best mode in the game right now.

YazMatazO

Hello!

Hope you all doing great today.

Disruption Arbitrations are by far the best mode to play in the game. While I will agree that you can get faster rotations in Excavation, those tend to be rather one-trick-poneyish in comparison, thus can become quite dull to play. Allow me to elaborate. 

Disruption's mechanics allow for a squad to do the nodes one by one, two by two, or even have people solo them - provided they are well equipped. You can also keep keys from previous rounds to speed things even more. You can have people roam around to intercept the Demolishers for even more speed. In other words, this is the first mode in the game that combines Warframe's dynamic nature with so open ended a design. Juxtapose that with Excavation Arbitrations where Frost and Khora are pretty much bread and butter, and you can't really not have those frames. Parkouring well is important in both modes, but in Disruption you can bring a lot more frames/builds and still have fun, while still reducing the rotation's times.

In other words - playing Warframe well in Disruptions gives you rewards quicker, while not locking you in a certain meta of frames, which is incredibly important for a loot-based third person shooter. I salute you, DE, for that step forward, for it is nothing less than that. There is the issue of Magus Lockdown being a bit too good in the mode, and I am of the opinion that it needs to be looked at, but the community will probably say otherwise 😄. (don't listen to them)

Thing is - now the rest of the Arbitration modes are dull to play compared to Disruption. The last update has been huge, I know DE is busy making this game better, but if only the rest of the missions could get an overhaul so as to be as entertaining as Disruption. That would be awesome. 

Thank you.

Edited by YazMatazO

12 hours ago, YazMatazO said:

Hello!

Hope you all doing great today.

Disruption Arbitrations are by far the best mode to play in the game. While I will agree that you can get faster rotations in Excavation, those tend to be rather one-trick-poneyish in comparison, thus can become quite dull to play. Allow me to elaborate. 

Disruption's mechanics allow for a squad to do the nodes one by one, two by two, or even have people solo them - provided they are well equipped. You can also keep keys from previous rounds to speed things even more. You can have people roam around to intercept the Demolishers for even more speed. In other words, this is the first mode in the game that combines Warframe's dynamic nature with so open ended a design. Juxtapose that with Excavation Arbitrations where Frost and Khora are pretty much bread and butter, and you can't really not have those frames. Parkouring well is important in both modes, but in Disruption you can bring a lot more frames/builds and still have fun, while still reducing the rotation's times.

In other words - playing Warframe well in Disruptions gives you rewards quicker, while not locking you in a certain meta of frames, which is incredibly important for a loot-based third person shooter. I salute you, DE, for that step forward, for it is nothing less than that. There is the issue of Magus Lockdown being a bit too good in the mode, and I am of the opinion that it needs to be looked at, but the community will probably say otherwise 😄. (don't listen to them)

Thing is - now the rest of the Arbitration modes are dull to play compared to Disruption. The last update has been huge, I know DE is busy making this game better, but if only the rest of the missions could get an overhaul so as to be as entertaining as Disruption. That would be awesome. 

Thank you.

Magus lockdown is fine, as levels increase, its duration decreases. It also has diminishing returns meaning the more you use it on one unit, the less effective it will become.

8 hours ago, Midas said:

Magus lockdown is fine, as levels increase, its duration decreases. It also has diminishing returns meaning the more you use it on one unit, the less effective it will become.

Still, you chain lock the Demolishers. They just don't move.

1 hour ago, YazMatazO said:

Still, you chain lock the Demolishers. They just don't move.

In the beginning yes, in the end, they get very very tricky. Kuva guardians require you void strike as well so you need med energy pads to drop at the same time you dash em.

12 minutes ago, Midas said:

In the beginning yes, in the end, they get very very tricky. Kuva guardians require you void strike as well so you need med energy pads to drop at the same time you dash em.

What... no. 

Most people dash Zenurik, so even with 150 + targets you never run out of energy if you want to keep them rooted all the time. For the Kuva Guardians, though, I will agree that having two people makes the whole thing easier. 

2 minutes ago, YazMatazO said:

What... no. 

Most people dash Zenurik, so even with 150 + targets you never run out of energy if you want to keep them rooted all the time. For the Kuva Guardians, though, I will agree that having two people makes the whole thing easier. 

I guess at 150 it is still easy to kill, you switch out for floods after an hour for efficiency then return to disruption, that should be the plan.

1 minute ago, Midas said:

I guess at 150 it is still easy to kill, you switch out for floods after an hour for efficiency then return to disruption, that should be the plan.

You can do melee finishers that scale off from CO to almost all of the Demolishers while rooted, or that's just me with my Naramon dash(though I think it's the former). I think the Demolysts are not affected by statuses while they have shields, and the Kuva Guardians have their own weird status resistances(still, they do get affected by statuses), although they are not open to finishers, far as I know. Redeemers P make short work of those, regardless.