The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Driver Crashes

BiancaRoughfin

Swazdo-Lah fellow Tennos!

I have posted earlier this year a Topic on this, complaining that my game was suffering from an occasional total freeze and graphics shutdown. The problem persisted over time and a few months ago i even had to reinstall windows and with it Warframe due to a Hard Disk failure which means fresh start and updated drivers. Problem persisted and would some times force me to reboot my PC.

This issue so far happens exclusively when Loading into or out of missions and so far only occurred once of it doing the same wile navigating the starchart.

This week I started to get really frustrated with this issue and remembered a friend of mine told me about the Direct-X drivers and that i should try switching down to DX10 instead of 11. Sadly it didnt work, the game did download around 200mb of content and i ran the game but the problem happened again, only difference was that the screen that would be a light blue was now brown so i switched back to DX11.

Today it has happened to me twice already, one actually completely booting the PC without any error message or bluescreen of death so i decided to check for driver updates as there was one released this month which i hadnt downloaded yet. The Driver installed successfully, ran the game, did the Sorties 2 mission but when loading Sorties 3 the drivers died again, this time displaying a green/grayish screen before going totally dark and after a wile i managed to open the Task Manager to force the game to close.

My Graphics card is a EVGA NVidia GTX 970.

This problem happens only in Warframe. I have played Ark Survival with this graphic card for over a thousand hours and everyone knows how badly optimized that game is, still this doesnt happen to any other game but WF...

Any one knows a Cause/Solution to this?

I have the same issue since this last update , the game it self take longer loading than it should ...& when i am finally in i go into a mission & bom the loading is just never ending, & the freezes & spikes , my computer crashed few times & i even had the blue screen of death & i never had it on my pc .... the game was just running fine But this ALTRA update made everything horribly bad ...i dont even want to play this game now because its just a pain.

PS: i tried every fix possible & nothing seems to solve this issue even the lowest settings , same thing.

Edited by UrbanAce28

God damnit [DE]! Fix this! I got 2 Crashes in a row in less than 10 min, one forcing me to reboot!

On 2019-09-02 at 8:35 PM, ZeyFur said:

I don't know if this is even related to this. But I have had issues with loading the game in DX11 mode since 25.7.0

Does yours crash when loading the game or loading a mission? The issue im complaining is when loading missions, the graphics drivers crash hard and some times force the PC to freeze completely.