Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Amazing Jackal Boss Noob Experience.

(PSN)Tomplexthis

Anyone else have the issue here with Jackal? it happens a ton when i run him on public. 

But also, it glitches sometimes and he will not start the combat animation.

As well, when i fought him with a side account, it took about an hour, with me and 3 others. 

His scaling gets so strong when players only have unmodded weapons

I really think the starter early game should better explain all of warframes mechanics, and modding better

Many new players i try to help out dont know about Forma, Orokin Reactors, Catalysts, or even the foundry...

Many dont even know much about building frames or weapons, and acquiring the blueprints

It just seems that most of warframes info and knowledge is stored on the Wikipedia. i try to help new players cause it gives me something to do

But at times, this happens, in this case, i think the guy had an issue with the map itself. 

-Sidenote, i wish Spy missions gave a bit more credits or rewards. but also Affinity. (also wish Warframe had a more realized stealth system.)

Really wish all other mission types would see a boost in their completion rewards of affinity + credits by like 50%

Really Survival, Extraction, Mobile Defense, Defense are good for affinity, but not the others, they are really unrewarding.