Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A fix for Kuva survival

(XBOX)KayAitch

In Kuva survival nobody cares about the rotation rewards (which are pennies), it's all about the 200 Kuva per life support tower every 90s.

Effectively it's around 2000 Kuva every 15 mins.

You can increase this with resource boosters, but (occasional Nightwave actions aside) there's no point staying. Enemies scale but rewards don't.

It feels like it would be more fun at higher levels of there was an increase of reward with difficulty.

So, a simple fix: life supports start at 100 Kuva per tower, but every additional tower adds 20 (the 2nd gives 120, the 3rd 140 and so on) up to 1000 Kuva per tower (after 45 towers or 1hr 7:30mins of survival).

This would mean that a 10 mins survival ends about the same, but you get a bonus for every tower after that. The average 20 mins or so would get slightly more Kuva.

To those willing to really stay past the hour could get a reroll worth every 5 mins (instead of 25mins), which would help with the current tulip mania of certain rivens.

Over 200 rolls on just a redeemer riven I'm working on ( surprise mechanics ). 
This requires a majority of my days spent, grinding Taveuni for hours at a time and getting scraps in return. 
If I were to ask for the easy solution, reduction of Kuva costs per roll, knights of varying HSL would show up to defend DE, crying about whatever insecurities ail them.
They may even make silly suggestions like "Why roll so many times? Just sell it and buy an unrolled, lol" Odd, that would work out well for everyone, including DE, my just spending plat endlessly until I'm forced to either, grind for parts to sell or buy plat in order to get a specific roll. 

We're not asking for anything radical.