Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR9

ruskiq98

6 hours ago, ruskiq98 said:

I dont know who the F though that a stealth mission is a good idea in a game that has 0 to none stealth mechanics and decided to remove them also.

I'm going to assume, that you're not watching the direction everyone walks? That's an important step.

You can practice the MR tests in the relays (Simaris). 

I'm also stuck on this test. So far I've practiced it about 20 times.The first 2 rooms are fine, but the third room has issues. My testing would suggest that the enemy AI completely ignores the crouch visibility range mechanic. I'm just as detectable when I'm crouching as when I'm not, if I stand on the very edge of the platform for room 3. I am still visible if I crouch on top of the 2 room platform. Only breaking direct line of sight by backing up on the 2nd room platform will make them loose sight of me (and I of them).

Trying to crouch on the pillars also fails, as they will detect you, making analyzing their movements more difficult. So perhaps their cones of vision changed too?

Not sure if this is intended behavior - this room is fairly difficult now, especially for mr9.

• 3 weeks later...