The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The New Strange

(PSN)MajorMeowKat

Go  in to find a target, follow the trail, and it leads me to a locked, unopenable door, so I have to abort and come back in hoping it doesn't happen again.(very frustrating since I hate the synth scanner and how it doesn't tell you clearly how it works I literally almost quit warframe because of this mission, then this bug happened and I'm about ready to stop playing now) Can't figure out how to delete this, turns out you just have to complete the other part of the mission first, which is a bit annoying as you can't just follow the trail from the start of mission you have to go do mission then hope to find a random trail or go back to bringing and track it from the start 

Edited by (PS4)MajorMeowKat

1 hour ago, (PS4)MajorMeowKat said:

very frustrating since I hate the synth scanner and how it doesn't tell you clearly how it works

Simaris has a tutorial that runs you through a scenario where you track and scan a target.

1 hour ago, (PS4)MajorMeowKat said:

which is a bit annoying as you can't just follow the trail from the start of mission you have to go do mission then hope to find a random trail or go back to bringing and track it from the start

Track it as you move through the mission.  Is it a capture?  I can see how that would make it more difficult as you have to run to capture the enemy and can lose your tracking.