Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recovered Nightwave Missions

-GrT-DEVILHUNTER33

• 2 weeks later...

The same thing happened to me yesterday.  Now I'm wondering if it's by design.  When I got to around level 17-18, I started only getting one recovered mission at a time instead of three.  The one mission I got down to was unfortunately to complete 3 sorties which took a couple days.  After that, I was consistently getting 1 at a time and completing it until I got to level 22, and they stopped coming in.  I've tried logging out and back in since that has caused new recovered weeklies to show up previously.

I have had nearly exactly the same issue, I was grinding basically the entire nightwave through the recovery mechanic, started to see only one weekly recovered at a time, then none when I reached level 21.

Can't progress at all now, even though I am told that enough weeklies and elite weeklies have appeared to level all the way to 30 in the nightwave. Hope a fix comes soon, preferably with an extension to the nightwave so those affected don't miss out because of the bug.

After the weeklies reset, I competed all but 1 and got 2 recovered missions again. I was getting 3 total missions for a while, but then dropped back down to just one at a time again. It was enough to get me from level 22 to 30 though, and I’m continuing to get 1 recovered mission at a time. Maybe there’s a weekly limit on recovered mission.