Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The QOL Gauss needs to be a better Warframe

KaizergidorahXi

As he currently is, Gauss's "best" ability is his 3, when fitting to his theme, it should be his 1. Mach Rush as it is is a useful CC ability, but only in very specific situations. It only does damage if there's something for Gauss to actually HIT, and it has to be the right size. My solution is to damage enemies not only with the impact wave but when Gauss physically hits them, throwing them aside and causing a percentage of Impact Damage moddable by Power Strength, and let the entire ability (and his entire kit honestly) to scale better with enemy level. As it is right now, Gauss can barely even do Sortie level missions even with a Max Strength build. Adding the ability to increase the size of the shockwave with every enemy damaged during the Sprint. His battery is also rather difficult to maintain, especially in tight quarters where he is unable to run.

I'd appreciate anyone else who has any other ideas so we can make him the best he can be.

Not every ability has to be a damage ability. Right now Gauss's kit is mostly CC and self-buffing, which I feel like is perfectly fine.

If anything, the one change I would make is for Redline to be drain-based instead of duration based, remove the redline counter, and make it deactivate if the battery drains to 0. I feel like that would make his kit feel much more fluid.

Edited by Yuri_Doujinshi