Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix T5 cetus bounties.

Vinceant

2 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

However, you inserted the toxicity factor... It was bound to be removed...

Edit: However, my doubt is still present. I still don't know how T5 Cetus Bounties are hard...

Well you shouldnt know T5 bounties are hard unless your a brand new player who cant build anything properly. I have my doubts that OP actually did a 90 wave hydron run still as well by the way, I need pics or it didn't happen. Their is ZERO way someone who struggled with T5 plain bounties could go to wave 90 in any defense mission XD

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

Well you shouldnt know T5 bounties are hard unless your a brand new player who cant build anything properly.

I run a bad build on purpose, as a self-imposed condition. Even then, I can do T5 Cetus Bounties just fine... Hence my doubt...

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

Their is ZERO way someone who struggled with T5 plain bounties could go to wave 90 in any defense mission XD

On 2019-09-06 at 4:28 PM, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

-Claims they can tank level 700 enemies

-Also claims they can't handle level 50 enemies on the Plains

steve brule GIF

... I'm pretty sure this was your reaction too, @(XB1)Zweimander...

On 2019-09-06 at 11:02 AM, Vinceant said:

Ok, seriously, why are these the hardest things in the game? Everything hits way way harder, is significantly tougher, and the spawns are so random you can't easily deal with them sometimes, that it makes arbitrations seem relaxing. I've taken Sedna defense to wave 90 before, and T5 bounties are harder to consistently deal with.

First of all, the damage output on the plains at T5 is completely bonkers. Mesa Prime, with 95% damage resistance and  adaptation, struggles to stay alive. Oberon has no hope of doing so. Hildryn even can't take the heat out there. I can tank level 700 enemies, but not level 50 stuff on the plains? That's just broken.

Second of all, fix the damned gunships. You have to kill the stupid turrets, twice, to get them to leave. The turrets are microscopic. And the health bar for them isn't anywhere near where you need to shoot. The fact that these things exist means you literally can't take a shotgun onto the plains, and they shred every single frame in the game regardless of toughness. And, with the way they move, if they make a strafing run and don't allow you to take cover then you just die. Make them less accurate, make the turrets hitbox bigger, and make the turrets die quicker.

Thirdly, normalize the spawns and adjust them for the amount of players. There are times where you have 2 enemies spawning, and it's boring, then there are times when you have 50 appear out of nowhere and you just die. A bit of unpredictability is fine, but sometimes you just get overwhelmed regardless of how well you might have played. Then, sometimes you lose objectives because not enough things spawned. 

T5 cetus bounties maybe shouldn't be easy, but they sure as hell shouldn't be harder than breaking the game on endless defense. Level 700 enemies aren't supposed to be encountered in normal play, T5 bounties are.

clearly you are doing something wrong, as i have and can use those very frames you mentioned, without problems.

based on this complaint, i dont believe you have past level 20 enemies, so your comment about level 700 is redundant, and this topic would appear to be trolling.

• Like 1

Just now, Uhkretor said:

I run a bad build on purpose, as a self-imposed condition. Even then, I can do T5 Cetus Bounties just fine... Hence my doubt...

... I'm pretty sure this was your reaction too, @(XB1)Zweimander...

Nah it was more like this because I know they are full of that brown stuff that comes from a your bum. I was literally laughing so hard I couldn't breath when I first saw the premise of his post and that he was actually serious about having trouble after playing for 6 years supposedly XD

Laughing Kingddd GIF - Laughing Kingddd Excited GIFs

3 minutes ago, 5p33dy_01 said:

clearly you are doing something wrong, as i have and can use those very frames you mentioned, without problems.

based on this complaint, i dont believe you have past level 20 enemies, so your comment about level 700 is redundant, and this topic would appear to be trolling.

Yep I did a run personally myself just to make it concrete and as mesa without adaptation and lacking Arcane grace and guardian I still made it through with zero deaths, Mortars, Dropships, thumpers OH MY! But I still never came close to death. He is just a bad player and a bad liar, if he was real he would of proven his silly claim of level 700 enemies in his original post.

5 minutes ago, 5p33dy_01 said:

3 minutes ago, Vinceant said:

And this is what I mean by toxic. Thanks guys. This community is the #*!%ing worst.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

Yep I did a run personally myself just to make it concrete and as mesa without adaptation and lacking Arcane grace and guardian I still made it through with zero deaths, Mortars, Dropships, thumpers OH MY! But I still never came close to death. He is just a bad player and a bad liar, if he was real he would of proven his silly claim of level 700 enemies in his original post.

... Oops...

1 minute ago, Vinceant said:

And this is what I mean by toxic. Thanks guys. This community is the #*!%ing worst.

maybe try asking what you're doing wrong, before complaining about something and using made up information.

i had a hard time starting out, but once i got the hang of things and learnt what i was doing wrong, i can now sit in missions for hours and do pretty much anything solo or in a group.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vinceant said:

Your story just doesnt add up, Not once have I hated on you in any serious manner either. I have been laughing out loud the whole time because your actually serious about struggling in such easy content, if anything I pity you for your lack of skill. Especially for the tier of player you claim to be it throws up an instant red flag to anyone with a working brain. Might you have proof you made the 90 wave hydron run perhaps? Because to my knowledge the game does not keep track of such things so your claim of finding someone to agree with you and see physical proof of your feat of your claim is slim to none... 

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander

Just now, 5p33dy_01 said:

maybe try asking what you're doing wrong, before complaining about something and using made up information.

... yep~...

Look, we understand that in the midst of your initial post, @Vinceant, you were mostly venting. Its pretty normal that during the venting moment, someone tend to exaggerate on some details to highlight the frustration level. But I don't think that doing it here is going to benefit you, unless you actually ask for help in an orderly fashion. You'll still get some trolls, even asking for help... But these kinds of topics where "venting out" takes the spotlight, you're basically making a troll and/or toxicity magnet topic.

• Like 1

What's there to help without fixing the broken game mechanics (or lack of mechanics, that's the issue). Gunships and turrets are broken, that's just a fact. I know how to play the game. I ain't perfect, I'm not uber pro, but I'm certainly not bad at the game.

Just now, Uhkretor said:

... Sorry, but your effort doesn't count when you have a moron at 1st place, wave 100, with 30m... Do better or nothing happened.

bahahaha if you think that score is legit then you clearly have never done endless defense.

2 minutes ago, Vinceant said:

https://imgur.com/a/JjNFoTv

Go be a tryhard so busy tripping over your own ego you can't see how much of a jerk you appear to be somewhere else. I'm not lying.

Have you ever gone to Hydron wave 90? Probably not. You're too busy lying about stupid crap you know nothing about on the forums.

If that really is you then good for you but I find a few things off about all this. first of all you said in other posts your builds are not the best and struggle in a simple bounty. And second of all after 6 years you made your first posts just to complain about this mundane thing? It just doesn't add up no matter how you slice it at all. You could of been carried for all we know and based off your initial claim of "Tanking" level 700 enemies I say that is nearly impossible especially for someone who claimed to have not so good builds. Very few frames could do that and even the tankiest of frames would nearly get one shot still unless your Valk who just had straight up invincibility. This smells of a backpack with fish and you inside of it...

• Like 1

Just now, Vinceant said:

Wait, so you think I photoshopped a shot of the leaderboards? To prove a point about Cetus bounties being busted?

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that you most likely had very little to do with the success of that mission and level 700 enemies will one shot just about any frame especially in the day before umbral mods and adpatation. Plus you have nothing to say about suddenly posting in forums after this one thing happens to you and never in the past. I have a hard time believing someone like you who speaks such silly things could contribute at that level. It makes no logical sense for you to even have been able to do that defense to begin with with you being seemingly so bad you cant do a simple T5 plains bounty without pitching a fit.

I did about 25% of the damage on that run. The Saryn I was running with obviously did more damage than I did. My job was to keep S#&$ slowed, and keep it busy/away from the pod (especially Nox's, as them dying on the pod would be certain failure). There's more to contributions than just damage.

3 minutes ago, Vinceant said:

Wait, so you think I photoshopped a shot of the leaderboards? To prove a point about Cetus bounties being busted?

we're simply saying.. WE can jump into POE right now and NOT have these problems you are complaining about.
if it was as bad as you claim, it would have been adjusted already.

bottom line, YOU are doing something wrong, either your build or maybe you are just sitting still and watching the enemies shoot you and you dont shoot back or cant kill them.

• Like 1

No, you can't, without some god tier equipment. And sure, there's broken setups even without rivens 6 formas into a weapon... but nothing else on the starmap requires that kind of investment of resources to be reliably cleared, not even arbitrations. So, therefore, T5 Cetus bounties are the hardest normal game mode.

It shouldn't be easier to break the game in endless defense than to do a normal mission type that you are required to do. Just because a few units have artificially inflated stats.

2 minutes ago, Vinceant said:

No, you can't, without some god tier equipment. And sure, there's broken setups even without rivens 6 formas into a weapon... but nothing else on the starmap requires that kind of investment of resources to be reliably cleared, not even arbitrations. So, therefore, T5 Cetus bounties are the hardest normal game mode.

It shouldn't be easier to break the game in endless defense than to do a normal mission type that you are required to do. Just because a few units have artificially inflated stats.

lol

1 minute ago, Vinceant said:

Also, look at my joined date, doofus. I have indeed been playing the game for 6 years.

more lol...

you've played 27 days in 6 years... i have more time played and only started this year.

find that Saryn to carry you through bounties too, you wouldnt have made it past wave 20 without her.

• Like 1